We think that our blog is pretty great and so do you since you’re reading it!
Nominate our blog – Law Across the Wire and Into the Cloud – by August 8, 2014 for the ABA Blawg 100 list to show us that you’re a fan of our top notch perspectives on legal issues in the tech sphere.
In case you’ve forgotten, here are some reasons why you love us.
- Clear, concise and timely thoughts on cybercrime, information security, privacy and legislation
- Consistent content. We aren’t offering our voice every once in a blue moon or when it is convenient. We are ALWAYS watching and writing about case and court decisions that could affect you and your business
- Credentials. All of our attorneys contribute – that’s right, all 15 of us – proving that we are all knowledgeable in our field.
Below are some of our great recent posts. Feel free to use one of these in the “Great 2014 Post” slot on the nomination form.
- Do Your Company’s Email Marketing Practices Need to Comply with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law?
- The Right to Erasure Is Already Here: Regulators and Disgruntled People Win Greater Control Over Search Results
- Microsoft Ordered To Produce User Data Stored In Ireland: Plans to Appeal
- Can a California Minor Consent to a TOS – Yes, They Can
Come on, the nomination form is 9 questions – fill it out!
Photo by Vox Efx from Flickr