- The purposes for which UAS will collect covered data;
- The kinds of covered data UAS will collect;
- Information regarding any data retention and deidentification practices;
- Examples of the types of any entities with whom covered data will be shared;
- Information on how to submit privacy and security complaints or concerns; and
- Information describing practices in responding to law enforcement requests.
“…the FTC not only has enforcement authority over UAS operators but now arguably has a baseline for evaluating their privacy policies when pursing enforcements actions against them.”