Here’s how you submit “What is Your Privacy Worth? Damages Theories in Privacy Cases” for credit:
- Access the CPE Submission Form and enter your login credentials.
- Select “NonIAPP Conference or Event” on the “Professional education activity” drop-down menu.
- Enter the number of CPE credits earned for the particular session you attended.
- Enter the date of the session.
- Enter the title of the session.
- Finally, choose how you want your CPE credits to be applied by clicking the appropriate checkboxes.
- Hit submit. The credits are immediately added to your account.
Still have questions? Email email@example.com.
Session Date: 5/5/2015
Start Time: 12:30 PM
End Time: 1:30 PM
Session Title: “What is Your Privacy Worth? Damages Theories in Privacy Cases.”
# CPE Credits: 1
Applicable “Group A” Designations and Domains: CIPM, CIPP/US, CIPP/G, CIPT